Cafe Dulce

Location: Little Tokyo, Downtown LA
Cafe Dulce is a little bakery cafe that mostly specializes in Japanese style deserts and coffee.  My husband and I were walking by and decided we'd like something sweet to snack on after a morning of shopping in the Art's District. It's rare that I would have the opportunity to try out Japanese desserts so I ordered green tea Roti (no relation to Indian Roti) and one maple bacon donut hole.  Roti is a sweet bread that has a sugar/butter glaze inside of it.  It was very good, better than I expected it to be, soft.
The maple bacon donut tastes similar to a pancake with bacon and syrup.  It's a little much for a desert, but it tastes good in a small dose.
Cafe Dulce has lots of dessert options including oreo donuts and macadamia nut donuts,along side the Japanese sweets.  Overall, I would recommend this place for the sweets, just make sure you actually have your sweet tooth ready.
http://www.cafedulce.co/
https://www.facebook.com/cafedulce/photos_stream

Comments

Popular Posts