Z Counter- Corpus Christi Edition

My family and I drove down to Corpus Christi on a rainy Sunday to visit my husband's sister and mother right after the Christmas holiday.  Daenerys got to meet her cousins and her aunt during our rainy visit.  While we were down there, I got a chance to check out a few eating spots!
We spent the day car shopping for a new car for Andy's mother, in between car decision making we checked out a little spot in a strip mall called Z-Counter.  It's an Asian fusion restaurant, a tiny little joint.  It mostly has different bowls you can choose from, some of things I wanted to try, they were out of due to the xmas holiday and not getting delivery.  After some deliberation, I decided to order the Short Rib Rice Bowl and Andy ordered the Bibimbap.  We ordered the Seaside Tator tots which was tots with sesame seed sauce over it.  
The tots were a little overcooked, on the very crunchy side, small, sweet, and tasted good.  My short rib bowl, was good, but was light on the flavor side, I had to add soy sauce to it.
Andy's bowl on the other hand which included kimchi, Korean bbq, was both sweet and spicy and tasted better than my bowl did.  Andy stated "That was satisfying" when he was finished.  That's praise coming from him.

https://www.facebook.com/Z-Counter-248291108517650/

BBQ short rib bowl
bibimbap


Comments

Popular Posts