Kawaba rice ball

Location:  On Melrose Ave between La Brea and Fairfax
http://kawabariceball.com/

Kawaba Rice Ball is a little Japanese cafe (they call it a deli) that sells rice bowls and rice balls.  Rice balls are basically balls of rice stuffed with different items, I got Jalapeno, while Andy ordered the Salmon.  The balls are small, so it's great if you are just wanting a little snack, or you can order different kinds of balls for a bigger meal.  The food is simple, gets out to you pretty quick.  It was a little bland but I'm sure I could have added soy sauce to it and it would have been fabulous.  I like the idea of the place and next time I go, I'll order something that I know will have more flavor like Chicken Teriyaki.



This is just an added photo of the munchkin hanging out in Venice.


Comments

Popular Posts