Yummy Cupcakes!- Gourmet Cupcakes

Location: Magnolia Park in Burbank

Yummy Cupcakes is a gourmet cupcake company that has unique flavors of cupcakes.  The flavors change daily with flavors like Eggnog and Maple Gingerbread.
I'm a big fan of cupcakes.  Some would say obsessed.  I was driving down Magnolia on the way to Ikea one day when I passed by this place. My little eyes zoned in on cupcakes and I made a mental note to stop by.
From what I've tasted this place is great.  I like butter cream frosting and I like frosting with flavor.  This place has good flavor without the frosting being too rich (though I do like it rich), they are moist, and I felt like it was worth the money I paid for them.  I can bake well so that factor is important.  The different flavors are fun and they do the regular flavors well also.  I'd recommend Yummy Cupcakes.  They go for 3.25$ each.

http://www.yummycupcakes.com/

Comments

Popular Posts