Welcome to The Places I Eat Blog

As the tune of twinkle, twinkle little star plays on my tv to the voice of Grover (I have a 1 year old obviously), I decided in the wee hours of the morning while said child was tossing and turning to start a "The places I eat" blog.  A bad habit that my husband and I have started is eating out, not just occasionally, but several times a week.  The habit is expensive, at least here in LA.  But there are so many restaurants just near our home in North Hollywood that we rarely eat the same place twice.
We all work hard in this city to just afford rent.  Why waste your hard earned money on going to a sub par restaurant.  I've been on Yelp and the reviews are great as a guideline, but no two people ever agree.  So I decided to start a blog where I review restaurants.   It doesn't take a scientist to know good food.  Growing up in Louisiana, means I had my taste of ALOT of great food.  The goal for myself for this blog is to just put another voice into what is so great about Los Angeles.  I love the food and getting to eat so much variety.  My gift to you guys is to help you go to a new place and experience what there is great to taste, and to skip out on the places that just are plain awful and not worth it.
My husband will be putting his two sense here as well.  He's a great cook (in my opinion) and has a lot to share when it comes to cooking and to dining out.  Welcome to "The places I eat."

Comments

Popular Posts