We have Drywall!

Andy says that time is moving slow, but It really isn't!  He just doesn't know what to do with himself it there aren't crises going on.  Our house finally has walls!  I feel like we've been waiting forever just for that!  It feels like a huge progress was made and that I can actually imagine it as a house and not just rotten pieces of wood.  




I got my next Amazon pay out today.  I feel like each time I write, my Amazon knowledge gets stronger and stronger.  Q4 has officially hit and while I had inventory, my sales were amazing.  My current pay out was just under $400.  Not bad compared to what I did before.  My next one in two weeks is already 3 times that much.  It could be so much more, but Amazon is holding my products hostage.  I'm hoping to have it all sorted by next week so that my inventory can be in and I can continue to make the most of this fruitful time.  While I'm waiting for all of that, I feel like I'm mentally pacing back and forth.  I hate not being able to do anything until a certain date to solve my problem.

We aren't doing anything big on the Garden right now.  It's gotten colder than we expected here so we don't want all of our plants to die.  If you want to see the tomatoes from our garden, Andy posted them on his instagram this morning.  Instagram.com/hollowlegkitchen

Enjoy this festive season.  Time goes by fast! 


Comments

Popular Posts