Crooked Turns

Y'all last week was a week of I don't even want to talk about it when it came to our house.  The contractor gave us a run down of what the rest will cost and let's just say, we debated just selling the house and trying again.  Apparently the house should have been knocked down and just built a new one.  They told the contractor that, but the contractor didn't tell us that.  So here we are, owing almost twice as much as they quoted initially and we just don't have all of that cash.  We're going to finish it up as much as possible and if we need to fix it up later, then we'll do that.  So many lessons to be learned.  And the growing pains of figuring out what is the best course of action and knowing none of it is really that great.

On the bright side, Our garden is doing pretty well.  We have lots of tomatoes and the squash is doing great!  Yay to something going well!

I've been spending most of my time working on the Amazon business.  I would like to say that on today's pay out, I should get a nice pay out of $38.  Haha.  It's progress.  What's better progress is that we have money tied up in "reserve" that Amazon likes to keep in case it needs it for some reason.  That money is almost $400.  I think I'm finally figuring things out.  If things keep going in that direction, then the payout after that will hopefully be a nice one!  Stay tuned.

I hope to include some new photos on the next update.  Until then, enjoy your days!

Comments

Popular Posts