A day of ups and downs and ins and outs

Today has been a day!  I had to wake Daenerys up this morning so that she could make it to her dance class on time.  I'm getting her dressed and her nose starts bleeding.  Just perfect.  It eventually stops and we go off to dance.  She had a good day.  She actually danced some and seemed to like being in there with the other girls.  She used to just stand there biting her nails.  We are on our drive home and she starts whining because she wants to eat her orange.  And next thing I know, she's screaming and there is blood just pouring down her nose.  We were on a bridge, so I had to wait until the next exit and by there there was just blood everywhere.  I called Andy to come help cause I only had one wipe on me and we were a mess.  He eventually made his way towards us and I was worried so we took her to the doctor.  The doctor said that there isn't much we can do besides give her a saline spray.  But I wanted to be sure you know?  My NEW used car that I just got decided to have the power steering stop working.  So on the way home, we stopped at an auto store.  They said the power steering liquid was still in there so there is something defective with the car.  Sigh.  So Daenerys and I take Andy's car home and Andy takes mine.  We decide to check out an Art Market I found out about.  It's at this place called the Music Box in Bywater.  Really cool space with lots of things for kids and adults to play with.  Daenerys loved it.  Unfortunately she didn't like leaving and started screaming.  Which lead to her nose bleeding again!  I was like my nerves are not made for all of this.  The only plus is that we found a CVS in lower 9th ward and ended up passing by the Brad Pitt houses.  They look really amazing. The architecture is awesome.  I was like, I want one of these!  So anyways, now she's home and I'm hoping that we are done with the nose bleeds for the day. 

Here's the link to the houses by the Make it Right nonprofit:  http://makeitright.org/

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts