Insta-Jail

What is one of the words that a brand rep hates to read?  Insta-Jail.  For liking too much!  It's like why does Instagram hate you if you like too much.  I mean I know the limits.  It's my fault that I was careless and liked too many photos too fast.  But at the same time, I'm not a child.  I don't need some parent saying, you are bad, you must be put into time out.  I mean come on, Instagram.  Let's man up.  The point of you is for people to engage, and then you are angry when they engage too much.  It's like a parent you can never satisfy.

Luckily I was only in time-out for 24 hours.  But now I'm taking it real slow.  Only liking a few photos at a time.  It sucks because I've lost like 30 followers in the last 3 days and I can't really get them back since I can't do my regular engagement.  IG is a tough, tough  world.

If you would like to follow my IG, it's www.instagram.com/xlordashx.

Comments

Popular Posts