NOHO Food Truck Gathering- Thrusday nights

Location: North Hollywood Park on Magnolia.

A row of food trucks get together every Thursday night from 5:30 to 9:30.  There is a DJ playing music, and I think the idea is for the community to just hang out, have a picnic, and enjoy the night.  It hasn't gotten super popular so the night was kinda chill.  Daenerys got to run around a little bit and we got to taste some food.

I've seen the lobster truck (Cousin's Maine Lobster) around at other gatherings.  There is always a line down the block, so I was willing to stand in line to give it a try.  The line wasn't too bad, so I ordered Lobster Tots.  It look good y'all so I was happy about that.  A little on the expensive side, but it's Lobster.  The lobster was decent, not bad, not sure it was worth standing in a super long line for, but definitely a treat.  I don't sound as enthused as I should because we had had gather tacos before that and THOSE were yummy.  In comparison, this was good, but not as Yummy.
http://www.cousinsmainelobster.com/los-angeles/

If you wanted to try out alligator tacos, follow Chef Monique on twitter.
https://twitter.com/moniquezone

My goal is to go back and try out some other trucks.  Keep eatin'.


Comments

Popular Posts