Sweet Salt Food

Location: Toluca Lake
http://sweetsaltfood.com/

I've been meaning to go to this restaurant for a while now.  I actually thought it was just a bakery, but found out, they serve food too!  We had a busy had both behind us and ahead of us, so we wanted to go to a place where we could just sit down and relax.  It was a nice spot, all the sandwiches come with a side salad so it's on the healthier side in that respect.  It was bright and the face felt nice.  Which was all I wanted.

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and Andy got the duck comfit, plus we got the passion fruit and vanilla bean macarons.  Andy got the better lunch all around.  His sandwich tasted amazing and that passion fruit macaron, to die for.  My mind was just okay.  The pulled pork was on the dry side, which was disappointing since I LOVE pulled pork and the sandwich looked good.  The vanilla macaron was good, but not amazing.

This is definitely a place I would go to again, since I know they have amazing options, I personally just wouldn't order the pulled pork.







Comments

Popular Posts