A is for Amazon, G is for Garden

Hello September!  So an Amazon update for those of you who are interested.
I got us tiered up in Merch so that we can put up 25 designs instead of 10.  I figure that will help us get a sale.  How did I get us tiered up you ask?  I may have bought one of our tees. 😏  I know, I know!  But I also took photos of Andy in it and plan to promote it on my Instagram page. I mean I should use my powers as an influencer to help myself as a brand and not just other brands right?!
So we are currently just trying to design and upload all 25 designs.  I plan on being done with that by the weekend.  Some tshirts are listed on our Facebook, I will add more as I get the chance and they get approved.  Our Facebook

Andy showing off the shirt: This is unedited but you get the idea.



All of my bundle listings have been made and product has been mailed in as of Tuesday.  Whoot!  That was a long process.  Now to get all the items in and to figure out how to get sales.
Bundle 2      Bundle 3      Bundle 4


I said I would update you on our garden.  Andy has decided that he's tired of waiting for things (like us having enough money or it being a good time) and we are just going jump in and hope for the best.  So we are in the process now of cleaning up the garden and putting bricks around the plots where before we either had wood or just dirt sectioned out.  These bricks are heavy!  So it's taken us a few weeks and we've only gotten 4 sections bricked out.  Our plan is to have it done by the end of the month.  Andy made a Facebook page for our Garden for people to see our progress and get involved if they want to.  Oh and Andy and a neighbor are also building a greenhouse.  I guess we'll see how that goes huh?!  We have this whole vision for the garden.  Since we most likely won't have a house flip going on for a few months, you can get your reno vibes through the garden project. 


Comments

Popular Posts