Winter is here

The temperature has dropped to below freezing temps over here in New Orleans and it has made me miss my LA weather.  I'm dreaming of palm trees and beach days. I hope you all had great holidays and a Happy New Year!    For us, January means tax time and getting all of those papers ready.  In New Orleans, Jan also means getting ready for Mardi Gras!  I plan on starting my parade fun this weekend! 

I am finally getting around to adding pictures!  So this was taken 2 weeks ago before the really cold weather settled in.   We have since added a few raised beds and are waiting for better weather so that we can continue to get things prepared for a spring planting.





Lavender- Our house finally has the floors being stained!  I haven't seen them in person yet, but yay to progress. We had a little bit of a set back over Christmas when someone stole our electricity box. We got it replaced though and the work can now continue. 


This will be the kitchen.  We kept the original wood walls and ceiling. 


This will be Daenerys room. 


This will be our bedroom. 


And this will be our office space. 



Comments

Popular Posts