Winter comes

Happy Almost Christmas!  It's been awhile since I've done an update.  The time has gotten away from me.  We went on a little trip to Texas last week to visit the different family members there and I got reminded about how everything is bigger in Texas.  Especially supermarkets and other stores.  In regards to my Amazon business, I need to source out there next time we visit!

With Q4 basically over, how did I do this time around with Amazon.  Not amazing, but not terrible.  I've figured out some things along the way like ways to have the shipping costs go down on my end.  The last time I checked in, I said that I was at zero, which I was really happy about.  My most recent pay out was $1428.  That's one month later.  None of this is really profit since It's basically getting my original investment back, but my next payout should be a similar amount, so I am finally feeling like I am learning my way around Amazon.  I've been slacking because I was low on money and they were slow in putting in inventory, but I am excited about the after holiday sales and getting back running next week.

Lavender- Our house has floors!  Mostly.  And painted walls!  We didn't get a chance to take photos,b but I will next week once there is less stuff in the way.  I can't wait for you to see how it's coming along.  We finally feel like there is a light at the end of this long road of getting this house fixed up.

If you guys remember, we bought an empty lot a few weeks ago to start a new construction.  Not much has been going on in that front, but I do hope all of that changes come January.  I'll keep you posted.

Andy apparently just had a bunch of dirt delivered to our garden.  I haven't seen it yet, but we are planning on making for raised beds and getting things ready for when it's time to plant come Spring. We had a cold front here a few weeks ago and most of our plants started dying then, so we'll just have to start over come February or March. 

I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts