Overcoming Delays

The Ikea delivery guy just knocked on the door.  The rest of our cabinets are finally here after a week delay.  It's hard to wait around when we had planned to get a renter in our back house by next month.  But wait around we had to.  I thought my husband was going to go nuts.  He's just really wanting to see progress and last week was a week of let downs.  Today is the start of a new week.  The Eclipse was cool to watch. It's great to see everyone so excited to experience something together as a country.  Something positive. I  think we all need that after the last few weeks.  I hope by the end of the week, our kitchen will be completed and I will post photos of the back kitchen for you all to see!  Happy Monday!

-If you are on my Instagram, I have a giveway up for a free pint of Arctic Zero!-  Any dessert where I can eat a whole pint for only 150 calories is definitely my friend! 

Comments

Popular Posts