More of our house

June is almost at an end! For a month that started off super slow, it has gotten back on the path! My biggest yay is that on Amazon,  I reached the goal of 10k in 30 days in sales! I'm so excited to have reached this goal. This is not all profit, only a out 25% is, but still a great goal and if i can reach this consistently, then bam, i am exactly where I hoped to be a year ago when i was just exploring starting this business.


We are still waiting on the property to go through. Hopefully the beginning of July. It was supposed to close yesterday,  but the person was out of town. I'm like really?! I'm hoping they don't flake out.

With that looming in our near future of the whole lawsuit being over, Andy is full of ideas of what we can do next. Number 1 is definitely getting our house in order. But really he's thinking of our next business venture. Ideas: new construction of course, buy an apartment complex (if we can find funding or maybe business partners. We found an abandoned apartment complex by our house that we're going to look into that used to be university housing I think), Andy wants to open a pizza stand out of a one of those prefab big sheds they sale down here, or make our garden area into a nursery,  and I still want a mini art gallery there.

Lots and lots of ideas. We are definitely an idea factory, we will see which projects we actually decide to do! What would you pick?

Lastly, here are some photos of our bedroom completed and Daenerys room.






D's Bathroom


Comments

Popular Posts