June days

It's time for my usual Friday update!  The good news is that someone put in an offer for our vacant lot last week.  We haven't heard anything new from them, but we hope that it goes to closing and that lot is just out of our lives.  The city is still wanting Andy to pay the taxes and fees, and Andy's lawyer is going to try to get us out of it, since we didn't go into default, the previous owner did.  We will see.  The whole getting a loan direction, is just taking too long for people to get back to us, and we're going to continue looking, since we really want to do new construction in the future, we just need to find an avenue that works with what we feel comfortable doing.

Everything seems to be slowing down for the summer, Airbnb, Amazon, Lyft, all of our different avenues of income.  I just figure that June will be hot and slow, and then things will pick up after that.  The best thing about Andy is that he tries to push my thinking when it comes to my Amazon business, so while it's slower, I'm going to watch some videos and try out some new ways of sourcing and maybe getting into other avenues of selling on Amazon.  I'm just happy to be in the profit zone!  My current goal is to make between $50-100 in Profit a day.  I'm not quite reaching that consistently, but that is my goal and if I can do that, then Andy won't have to do all of the jobs for us to have consistent income because Amazon plus our renters , plus Airbnb will be enough.    (or more than enough)

Next time I will take photos of the rest of our house so you guys can see the finished results.  It's still not all "together" especially since the contractor didn't complete everything before we moved in, but we are trying to move forward. 

Comments

Popular Posts