The days fly by!

It's been a hot minute since I've graced you guys with a blog post.  That is because we have been busy, busy, busy!  Things are finally starting to move along.  I'm going to break this update in sections since that is the only way I'll be able to remember everything!

Renovations:  I haven't been to the house all week so I don't have any new photos to show, but the workers were supposed to put on a new roof.  That was unexpected.  We were originally told it just needed some shingles replaced.  But then a worker's foot went through the roof and there was termite damage up there too.  Yay to surprises!  Can you feel the sarcasm?  Sigh.  We have deemed Lavender the "money pit". 

Speaking of money pits, we are actually on the look out for a house to flip in the area.  We rode around in the hot sun today looking into possibilities that turned into hell nos for the most part.  One house felt like it was out of a horror movie called how gross can we leave this house when we leave. 

Amazon:  So I was able to sign up as a seller for Amazon and now we are attempting very slowly to start up an Amazon FBA business.  I hate to say that I have spent the better part of this week sourcing items.  It is not easy and I know there is learning curve.  I'm just hoping that the learning doesn't take me into a deep dark hole. 

Garden:  Ahhh, the one bright spot!  We got to working big time on our garden last week before the supposed hurricane.  We bought like 6 fruit trees from Lowes and made a few more raised beds.  Daenerys loves the planting seeds part.  Andy is actually making a green house by himself.  Hopefully it won't fly away!  I already have sprouts coming up!  If you have any gardening tips, leave me a comment or message.  We are learning as we go!

Comments

Popular Posts