C&O Trattoria

Location : Venice Pier off of Washington
http://www.cotrattoria.com/content/menus

C&O's is an Italian Restaurant off the Venice Pier. It was finally a sunny, somewhat warm day here in LA, so we decided to talk a walk along the Venice Beach Boardwalk.  Venice is my favorite part of the city.  There is just so much weirdness.  I love it!

C&O's is a place I've been to many times, so I may be a bit biased, but you gotta check it out.  For one, the garlic knots.  If they are right out of the oven, oh my, are they good.  You just want to eat and eat them, but if you are not care, you will eat too many and not be able to finish your meal.  If you go to the restaurant during lunch hours, they will seat you outside.  Which is usually nice.   They give everyone complimentary garlic knots. They do have a $10.00 minimum per person.

Andy and I decided to split two plates, the Spanish Salad and the Linguine with Lobster and Asparagus.  The salad came with balsamic dressing, with blue cheese, walnuts, and tomatoes.  It was good salad.  It may not be super filling on it's own, but you can add meat to the salad for extra.  The Linguine was in a white cream sauce and boy was it yummy.  I could have just kept eating it, but I was full from the garlic knots.  If you are ever in Venice, check this place out.


Comments

Popular Posts