Q4 Problems

Last year on Amazon, during Q4, we rocked it.  This year we got a bit of a late start with me having another baby and all.  But we got back in the bandwagon and we've been working like crazy.  I feel like I was finally seeing results, but now this week has kicked me in the ass and I'm ready to throw in the towel on Amazon.  Just this week alone, I've gotten to counterfeit claims.  Like hello, I bought the item at Barnes and noble, It ain't counterfeit.  It's just the brand not wanting people on the listing and making trouble.  I just don't understand how I can get a warning when Amazon stated that it was Ok. let me send it in, and now this.  Now Amazon has 17 of an item as distributor damaged.  How can I damage my own item?! They were fine when they were sent in, which makes me think that UPS damaged them, and now it's my fault.  No, No, No, No.  I'm fighting all of these claims as best as I can, but it seems like I'm just not making any kind of progress at all.

Then as icing on the cake, I went to the doctor, the receptionist said I didn't have insurance, when I had checked before I went to make sure I did.  I went back to check, says I do, so I don't know what's going on in that arena either. Sigh.  I'm hoping for a better weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts