Merry Holidays

Merry Holidays!  We have been BUSY!  Being an Amazon seller during Q4 is no joke. It's been a great ride though.  Back in early Oct, I was selling around 9k a month.  As of yesterday, we hit 23k in the last 30 days!  I mean we have more than doubled what we were doing.  It's been kind of nuts trying to keep up with the inventory.  Cyber Monday was our best selling day so far.  And yesterday was our next best selling day.  I'm excited for the next 2-3 weeks so see how we round out by Christmas. 

Andy finally finished the green house!  Say what?!  It's like the whether got cold and we kind of put things on hold, but it is done. 

That was an in progress photo, but he completed all the plastic wrapping and is prepping the inside.  We planted our first batch of seeds in the pots and it's all coming along! 

Merch has been a struggle and I honestly haven't done much with it.  But I sold 2 shirts!  So I'm excited about that.  I'm hoping to take some time in the next week to make a few more shirts so that maybe I can sell some more!

That is us in the business world.  I'm always open to questions.  Instagram is super busy too and you can catch us at instagram.com/xlordashx  . 

Comments

Popular Posts