Monday Ramblings

I've been pondering inbetween doing all of my many things that I hope I don't seem like I have it "all together."  We are lucky that we get to do all of these many business ventures and try out different things.  I wear alot of hats, but I am still just me.  I'm a mom who at 1pm still hasn't taken a shower, whose kid watches too much tv, and who is running around the house doing 5 different things at any one time.  I'm currently trying to figure out who I still need to buy Christmas presents for, what brands I need to take photos for and by what date, what brands I need to edit, email, and eventually post photos for and by what date, are there any items I need to replenish for Amazon, and when are we going to eat for lunch (though I may pass that along to Andy).  I make mistakes, I write notes and forget to look at them, but I also spend alot of time watching videos, learning, and just doing what I can to continue to learn and live a life that I find interesting. 

It's raining here, and I mostly just wanted to say, no matter who you are, You got this!  Things don't have to be perfect, and we all run around like a chicken with their heads cut off at some point, just take a few breaths and keep going.

Comments

Popular Posts