A little mud never hurt right?

We are hook, line, and sinker into Q4 around here.  That means that a good portion of things in our life right now are all focused on the Amazon business.  It's the time of year you can make the most cash (so they say), so we are hoping to take advantage of that.  Andy has been home helping me, in the month we've been doing this, We've increased the sales from around 9.5 K a month to 12.5 K a month.  I'm hoping we can continue to bring the numbers up, though I admit, it's a bit hard to keep up at times.  The bundles I made back in Sept, so far are a dud.  And I haven't figured out the Tshirt things yet.  But I've put it on the back burner until Q4 is over.  I figure it will be there. 

We sold my car to help us pay off the credit card debt we have left over from the house renovations.  I had a hard time coming to terms with that.  I was like but my car is my freedom!  Now we are sharing his vehicle.  So far it's been ok.  We'll see if we can continue this little experiment. 

When you walk out on your porch and you see shoes that are broken in half covered in mud, along with mud all over the porch, you know that you probably don't want to look inside your Airbnb.  Fast forward two days later, and just as you imagine, there is mud everywhere!  Not to mention qtips, bloody toilet paper, and nails just hanging around.  The though goes trough your head, like did their parents not teach them to throw things away?!  It kind of makes you hate groups of young girls.  The plus side is that now that we are Super hosts, we are getting booked alot more often.

Since I have to get our Airbnb demuded before Wednesday, I will end this.  Until next time folks.  Hopefully we'll be further on our garden by then. 

Comments

Popular Posts