Garden space plans

Here we are, a month later from my last post and I feel like life has just flown by.  We've been busy with the airbnb and just doing all the different jobs that we do!  I thought I'd write it on here so that I have some kind of accountability, but I think what our next plan of action will be to redo the garden so that we can make it into something that we imagined.  That means getting our plots together, making borders to help with the grass/weed growth, to get our green house up, and lately, to make a little art space/gallery for the community to show off in and for us to do classes .  That is our vision.  My thoughts are to do a shipping container structure for the teaching space.  Does anyone has any cool ideas for what the space can look like?! I thought about an L space, Andy wants to do like a rectangle, two containers next to each other, with two containers on top.

Comments

Popular Posts