The twists of life

I know sometimes Andy thinks that our business "Barcelo & Webb" has been one big headache, but in the two years that we've been doing this, oh have we learned!  I still think meeting Brandon was a great thing for us.  Maybe it didn't end well, but we got to get our feet wet in the house renovation business, and that was a great thing.  There are days that feel like we're just swimming through sludge trying to keep it all afloat.  If it's not one thing, it's another.  Between these swarming termites, worries about getting sued by the state, and just trying to get our other property rented out so that we can pay off some debt and breathe easier.  It feels never ending some days. 
The good news is that Andy finally found a lawyer willing to work with him.  She got him a 3 month extension on our Default property.  That means it either has to sell in 3 months (which I doubt) or we have three months to find some kind of loan so that we can start building.  Andy is on the hunt for that loan so that we can build.  That is the easiest way out of this mess that maybe will end with him not loosing the land and owing a hefty fine. 
For those of you following our Airbnb saga, we've had 3 guests so far with our 4th checking in tonight!  It has all happened so fast that I haven't even had time to really think about it. I will say that I'm at the point in life where I think I hate cleaning, and we've barely started!  Since our house is still covered in boxes, that I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the bathroom and office spaces.

So this is our master bath. It has stairs going up to our office and then on the left into the bathroom.



We have a double shower which is pretty awesome. 



I haven't even tried our fancy tub yet. 


then up the stairs into the office.  Please excuse the boxes, I took this right after we moved in.



Oh and for those of you following my Amazon journey, I think I have finally made up all the money I initially put in and I am in the profit zone! 

Comments

Popular Posts