The Waiting Game

April has fully set in.  And hopefully so will it's showers so that our garden can continue to grow.  I'm proud of myself.  I am out there almost every day to check on it.  I will take pictures once we actually have plants that look pretty and not just little sprouts. 

Update on the house situation: We still aren't moved in!  It's getting closer and closer though.  After Andy having to reschedule 4 times, we have electricity and gas.  Yay! And we are getting the water set up.  Once we have A/C, appliances, and ADT (cause crime y'all), we will be able to move in(I think).  My goal is for it all to be done by the end of April.  At this point, we just want it to be over and done with and to "move forward with life" as Andy says.  

As for the lawsuit, we're just waiting around for the court date at this point.  

If you remember, I am running my Amazon business.  And it is doing pretty well.  Not great, but I am starting to see a positive return.  To give you an idea, I have sold $16, 823 in items since Jan 1st (Only $7,000 the prior 3 months).  I wish that meant I had $16,000 but it doesn't. I am constantly recycling my money to buy more inventory and pay my fees/expenses.  I am hoping though that after a few more months of recycling my money consistently that I can afford to pay myself regularly.  

That is all of the boring business stuff of House Barcelo.  ON the fun side, I got delivered a 5lb cinnamon roll today.  That is what I call happy mail! 

Comments

Popular Posts