Urban Skillet

Location: North Hollywood Art's District
http://www.theurbanskillet.com/

Lots of new little restaurants are opening up in our area.  Which is exciting to my stomach, not so much on my wallet.  Urban Skillet is an Asian fusion restaurant, mostly burgers and burritos. But the specialty is ribs!  Of course Andy had to order those (came with avocada slaw and kimchi fried rice).  I ordered the grilled cheese which was on french toast and came with syrup and the Skillet fries.  Those Skillet fries were amazing.  The grilled cheese was kind of weird.  Not bad tasting, but an interesting combination.  The ribs were good, but Andy said too much bone, not enough meat.  I wasn't a big fan of the fried rice, Andy really liked it though.  Then vice versa on the cole slaw. I was like yeah, and he was like naw.  It's a place we'd go to again, if not just for the fries.  If your taste buds like interesting food combos, this is the place for you!




Comments

Popular Posts