Aroma Tea and Coffee

Location: Studio City

I've been coming to this restaurant for years.  I remember the night my friend took to it for the first time.  I have an unnatural love of cupcakes and she was like, Ashley, this is the place for you.  It has a large bakery selection and the slices are huge!  By the title, you come in thinking it's a coffee house.  It is, but it's so much more.  Aroma has a full menu, and if you are lucky, you may end up spotting a celebrity.  We've spotted several while eating here.  The lines can be long, so break fast time on a weekend, may not be the best time to visit.

I've had many different food items here.  On this visit, I had the Aroma wrap which was turkey, bacon, avocado, all wrapped up!  With a side of cole slaw.  Andy had the lobster club.  My wrap was warm and amazing tasting.  Andy did not like his sandwich.  He thought the lobster would be warm, but it was cold.  And he said it was too much bread.  Daenerys was happy to eat his left overs.  We ordered a lemon raspberry cake for dessert.  Oh my it was good.  A little too rich, but worth it.

They serve large portions here, so if you are going to come, come hungry.  Most things on the menu are worth ordering, but they do have a few duds.  It's a great place to just come to and get dessert and relax.  It has mostly outside seating, all along the house, and it's usually a chill vibe.





Comments

Popular Posts