Bea Bea's Cafe- The Place for Breakfast

Location: Burbank

Bea Bea's Cafe is owned by one of our old neighbors.  It's mostly a breakfast place, but they serve lunch.  Since I had already had breakfast that morning, I decided to try their lunch while Andy did their breakfast.  Their breakfast portions are large, so come hungry!  As an aside, the place tends to fill up quick, so either come on a weekday, very early, or later (they are open until 4pm) so that you don't have to wait in a long line!

I decided to be different and ordered a Croque Monsieur.  Which was supposed to be grilled ham and cheese with Bechamel sauce over it.  I wasn't overly enthused by my meal when it came out.  It wasn't a sandwich at all, but grilled ham on top on small slices of bread.  It didn't taste bad, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.  Andy ordered the Win's Sunlight which is blueberry banana pancakes, with eggs with ham and cheese.  I must say Andy's meal was much better than mine,so I would suggest sticking to breakfast if you go there.  
http://www.menuclub.com/californiarestaurantguide/burbankrestaurants/beabeascafe-25575.php





Comments

Popular Posts